500 Club (6/30)
It’s Thursday! Ready to play the 500 Club?
Before we get to today’s prompts, a quick recap of the How To’s.
- Write 500 words in response to one of the prompts below.
- Post your story to your blog.
- Paste a couple of teaser sentences in the comments below, along with a link of where readers can read the rest of your story.
If you don’t have a blog, you can still play along. Just copy and paste your entry into our widget over in the right column and send it to us.
Ready for the prompts? Here we go:
1. Write a scene involving the color blue. This can mean the literal color blue, a blue emotion, blue language or an object or symbolism involving the color blue. Be creative. Don’t write the obvious or the cliché.
2. Write a scene involving the color green. This can mean the literal color green, a green emotion, green ideology, or an object or symbolism involving the color green. Be creative. Don’t write the obvious or the cliché.
Remember, this is for fun and to get the words and ideas flowing. Relax and have fun!