2011 Guest Author Recap, Part I
We’ve had some great guest posts this year, covering the gambit of topics from writing that first draft to getting it published. As thanks, we’d like to give all of our guest authors a month off and instead point you to the gems this year has given us. Take this time to re-read a post that struck a nerve or catch the one you might have missed.
2011 Guest Authors, Part I
- January 18 ~ An Interview with Catherine McKenzie
- January 25 ~ The Road to Publication – Not Getting Mugged Along the Way by Simon Wood
- February 9 ~ An Interview with Anjali Banerjee
- February 15 ~ There’s No Finish Line in this Race by Gretchen McNeil
- February 22 ~ Feedback Loop: Seeking Critique from Friends and Family by Lori DeBoer
- March 1 ~ Writing the Sequel by Susan Heyboer O’Keefe
- March 8 ~ Costumes, Glitter, and Blank Checks: What it takes to sell your book by Holly Schindler
- March 15 ~ A.R.F. by Tammi Sauer
- March 22 ~ Dr. StrangeNovel or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the chaos by Bryn Chancellor
- March 29 ~ Top 5 Successful Query Tips for Beginners by Kristen Howe
Stop in next week and the rest of the month for more guest author post from 2011.