500 Club (3/15)
Before we get to today’s prompts, here’s a quick recap of the rules.
- Choose one of the prompts below.
- On your blog, write a 500-word story or scene based on the prompt.
- Post a teaser to your story in the comments below with a link to where we can read the rest.
Here are today’s prompts:
1. Write an action scene with just enough dialogue to establish character. Whatever action you choose — car chase, fist fight, peeling a potato — use the physical world to solidify the blocking/movement of your character(s). Avoid making your piece read like a list, e.g., he did this and then this and then this…
2. Write a flash fiction story with the opening: “After [CHARACTER NAME] put out the fire…”