500 Club (6/7)
Before we get to today’s prompts, here’s a quick recap of the rules.
- Choose one of the prompts below.
- On your blog, write a 500-word story or scene based on the prompt.
- Post a teaser to your story in the comments below with a link to where we can read the rest.
Ready to write?
In light of recent events around the PLC, here are today’s prompts:
1. Write a close call. Interpret that any way you’d like. Think of how close calls work, and the effect they have on those involved.
2. Write a story involving a crash. Interpret “crash” any way you’d like. Try not to write the obvious. Consider the effect the crash (regardless of form) has on those involved.