500 Club (6/28)
Before we get to today’s prompts, here’s a quick recap of the rules.
- Choose one of the prompts below.
- On your blog, write a 500-word story or scene based on the prompt.
- Post a teaser to your story in the comments below with a link to where we can read the rest.
Ready to write? Here are today’s prompts:
1. Write an angry scene. It could be an argument between two people, or one person angry with the world, or whatever you want. Get the emotion across without using the word “angry” or any derivative. Avoid the usual tropes. Consider how anger is different from frustration. Think outside the anger box.
2. Write a frustration scene. It could be two people frustrated with each other, or one person frustrated with the world, or whatever you want. Do not use the word “frustrated” or any derivative. Avoid using the usual tropes. Consider how frustration is different from anger. Think outside the frustration box.
Despite the subject of the prompts, I hope you aren’t frustrated or angry with your writing. Remember, no pressure. This is for fun!