500 Club (8/12)
It’s Thursday already. Can you believe it?! And you know what Thursday means, right?
Here’s how it works:
- Choose one of the prompts below and write 500 words based on it. (You can combine prompts if you want.)
- Post the end result to your blog.
- Paste the first few lines in the comments along with a link to the full text.
No blog? No worries. Paste your 500 in the text box in the side bar. We’ll take a look at your effort. Now on to the prompts.
- Ten years later, you run into that person. What do you say to that person? How does that person respond? (Don’t forget your setting.)
- Two people hail the same cab. Go.
Remember not to stress about revising or perfecting. This is just an exercise to get the words flowing and to have some fun.
Get ready. Get set. Write!