500 Club (8/19)
Is it Thursday already?
Here’s another set of writing prompts coming your way. First the rules:
- Pick a prompt (or both) and write 500 words. Don’t sweat the edits. It’s all to get the words flowing.
- Post it to your blog, or submit it directly to us using the text box in the side bar.
- Post the first few lines in the comments below with a link to the full text.
On to the prompts!
- It’s just that simple. Open the door. With a hand on the door, does it open easily or won’t it open at all? What’s on the other side?
- It’s complicated. Have a character try to explain something without coming out and saying exactly what it is.
Now let’s see what you can come up with.