500 Club (11/18)
Ready to write? Here are the prompts for today’s 500 Club!
But before we start, a quick recap of the directions.
- Choose a prompt.
- Write 500 words based on the prompt.
- Post the 500 words to your blog.
- Copy and paste the first line(s) and a URL to read more to the comments below.
If you don’t have a blog, copy and paste your story into our handy-dandy doodlybob to the right. –>
Ready for the prompts? Here they are.
1. Begin a story with the line: “It was unlikely [character] would see [something or someone] that day.” End the story with: “Even that wasn’t a sure thing.”
2. Write a story using the words: brain, duplex, turkey, missile, periwinkle.
Looking forward to reading what you write!