500 Club (11/25)
Time for another round of writing prompts. Feel free to tackle these while recovering from turkey overload. Remember:
- Pick a prompt below and write 500 words.
- Post it to your blog or use the handy doobly-doo in the side bar.
- Paste the first few lines in the comments below along with a link to the full text.
Onto the prompts!
1. Great. Twenty-three dysfunctional family members grumping in the next room, and the turkey is missing. Not uncooked. Missing…
2. Writing Challenge! Totally Unreliable: In 500 words, portray a seemingly normal gathering, but through the eyes of the odd one out. The black sheep of the family, or the single mortal at a dinner for the gods, maybe. Can you make the reader see through the narrator’s unreliability?