500 Club (12/30)
Welcome to the last 500 club of 2010. Don’t worry. We’ll be back in the new year with plenty more prompts to help you out of your writing rut.
- Pick a prompt and write 500 words. Just dive in and see where it takes you.
- Post it to your blog. No blog? No worries. Use the handy-dandy side widget to submit your 500 words. We’ll do the rest.
- Paste the first few lines in the comments below along with a URL to the full text.
Now let’s get to the fun stuff…
1. Tomorrow I’ll give it up. Tomorrow. New Years and all. Still, that leaves me an entire day to indulge…
2. Writing Challenge: A Then Q: Start your 500 words with an Answer, but don’t give me the Question until the end.
I hope you had a great year with the 500 Club. Next year will only get better.