500 Club (6/8/11)
Is it Thursday already? Oh, how the time flies when you’re throwing down your creative ideas. What’s that? Feeling a little stagnant with your creations? We’ve got just the thing! A couple prompts should clear that right up.
Before we hit this week’s prompts, lets take a refresher on the rules.
- Write 500 words based on one of the two prompts below.
- Post it to your blog. No blog? Paste it in the text box in the side widget, conveniently labeled “500 Club”.
- Give us a small taste in the comments below along with a link to the full text.
Now let’s get to this week’s remedies:
1. Finish this opening: Sure the doc sounded confident when he said, “Take two and call me in the morning.” What he failed to mention was what to do if the morning never came…
2. Write 500 words from the perspective of an inanimate object without making it the surprise ending. Bad example: “… but what do I know, I’m just a rock.”