500 Club (8/4)
It’s Thursday! Time to write with the 500 Club!
Don’t know how to play? Here here are the rules:
- Write 500 words based on one of the prompts, or get crazy and find a way to incorporate both prompts.
- Post your newly written flash to your blog.
- Paste the opening line(s) of your story in the comments section below, and link back to your blog so we can read the rest. Boom!
If you don’t have a blog, copy and paste your flash in the boxamajigger over there on the right.
So, *dusts hands*…. prompts away!
1. The Do-over. Through magic or experimental science, your character gets a chance to rewrite a single hour of his/her life. What does he/she do-over? Why? Is the result what he/she hoped for?
2. Strangelove. Write about an unusual pairing. A boy and his armadillo. A girl and her teacup. A space ship and her planet.
Have Fun and Happy Writing!