500 Club (9/8)
Hello, and welcome to today’s episode of The 500 Club!
Before we begin the literary somersaults, a quick recap of the How To’s:
- Write a 500-word response to one of the prompts below.
- Post your story on your blog.
- Paste a teaser to your story and a link to the rest in the comments below.
- Pat yourself on the back for your outstanding effort and literary acrobatics.
Note: If you don’t have a blog, you can still play along! Just paste your 500 words into the handy little widget over there in the right column and send it to us.
Ready for today’s prompts?
1. Things were not as they seemed at the Starbucks that morning.
2. Begin and end your story with the sentence, “The only thing [CHARACTER] knew for sure was [FILL IN THE BLANK]”.