500 Club (10/27)
It’s Thursday! Writing prompts, writing prompts, time to get your writing prompts, time to get your crayons and your pencils (wait, sorry that’s Picture Pages).
How does one participate in the 500 Club? Glad you asked!:
- Write a 500 word flash fiction based on one of the prompts.
- Post your story on your blog.
- Paste the first line or two of your finished work in the comments section of this post. Don’t forget to link back to your blog so that we can read the rest of your story!
Got it? Now for the prompts. And you know what? I’m going to go with this Picture Pages thing.
1. Write a story about two enemies forced to live with one another. It can be anything- family fallen on hard times, prison mates, voyagers on the sea, explorers stranded on a strange planet. Or, a bird and a worm Odd Coupling it up in a birdhouse, sure.
2. Your character finds a magical pen that can recreate reality. (Bonus points if the pen makes really cool sounds).