500 Club (12/8)
Happy Thursday, everyone! It’s time to keep our writing chops honed by slamming out some flash fiction. We like to make a game of it, so here are…
- Pick one of the two prompts and write 500 words on it.
- Post it to your blog.
- Give us your opening line below, along with a link back to the rest of it.
- Bask in the glow of success.
And now on to the prompts. This week we’re doing opening lines:
1. It was the eve of war, and we sat on the (insert noun here) and tried to figure out what to do with ourselves.
2. It was the last sunset he ever saw. He never forgot it.