2011 Guest Author Recap, Part II
Last week we gave you the first of four Year-End Guest Author Recaps. We continue this month’s author rewind with eight more guest posts.
2011 Guest Authors, Part II
- April 5 ~ Creativity: Does it just come to you, or do you have to go after it with a club? by Rowena Cory Daniels
- April 12 ~ On the Persistence of Rules by Aliette de Bodard
- April 13 ~ Are You Telling the Story, or Vice-Versa? by Tom Leveen
- April 19 ~ Is You Is or Is You Ain’t Young Adult? by Clay and Susan Griffith
- April 26 ~ Getting It Done by Jon Sprunk
- May 3 ~ An Honest Look at Being Published by Anthony Huso
- May 10 ~ Most Important: Ignore the Rules by Beth Bernobich
- May 24 ~ Digital Books: Seismic Shift or Fad? by Jon Lewis
Just two more weeks to go for more guest author post from 2011.