500 Club (12/22)
Most of you are probably running around doing holiday things, but maybe there are some out there who are taking a little time today to write. Well, here are some 500 Club writing prompts to help you out. Our little gift to you.
Before we begin, here’s a recap of how to drive this snowmobile:
- Write a 500 word response to one of the prompts below.
- Post your story on your blog.
- Paste a teaser in the comments below, along with a link where we can read the rest.
Got it? Good. Here are today’s prompts:
1. Write a story about the shortest day of the year.
2. Describe a winter scene without using the words winter, cold, snow, ice or frozen.
Remember, no pressure. This is for fun.
Happy writing. And Happy Holidays!