500 Club (9/20)
Before we get to today’s prompts, here’s a quick recap of the rules.
- Choose one of the prompts below.
- On your blog, write a 500-word story or scene based on the prompt.
- Post a teaser to your story in the comments below with a link to where we can read the rest.
Ready to write? Here are today’s prompts.
1. Write a scene involving a character preparing for or leaving on a trip.
2. Write a scene about a storm (literal or figurative). It can be an impending storm, a storm that is happening or a storm that has passed.
Happy writing. Remember, no pressure. This is for fun!