500 Club (9/27)
But first, a quick rules-recap.
- Choose one of the two prompts below.
- Write 500 words based on the prompt and publish it on your blog.
- Post the first line or two of your story in the comments below with a link back to your blog where we can read the rest of it.
Ready to write? Here are today’s prompts.
1. Your protagonist find some magic shoes. Wellies. Flip-flops. Clogs. Those incredibly dreadful open-toed high-heeled boots. Whatever. They’re magic. What do they do? What does your protagonist do with them?
2. Write a hospital scene; the aftermath of an operation (necessary or cosmetic) an accident, or an illness. How has your character changed? How does he/she feel about the future?
Have fun, and happy writing!