500 Club (10/11)
Before we get to today’s prompts, here’s a quick recap of the rules.
- Choose one of the prompts below.
- On your blog, write a 500-word story or scene based on the prompt.
- Post a teaser to your story in the comments below with a link to where we can read the rest.
Ready to write? Here are today’s prompts.
1. Write a scene with a character either en route to or at the hospital. It can be for treatment, for work or for visit. Get specific. Avoid cliché.
2. Write the moment a character finally gets something they’ve wanted for a long time. Was it worth the wanting? Can you show emotion without going over the top or going with what’s been overdone?
Happy writing. Remember, no pressure. This is for fun!