500 Club (10/18)
Ahoy Thursday! 500 Club off the starboard bow! Today’s prompts are inspired by Moby Dick, which, as Google tells us, celebrates it’s 161st anniversary today. So if nautical nonsense is something you wish…sorry. Here be the rules.
- Choose one of the prompts.
- On your blog, write a 500 word flash, be it story or scene, based on the prompt.
- Post a teaser to your story in the comments, with a link back to where we can read the rest.
1. Write a story about obsession.
2. Write a story set at sea. Don’t worry about the nautical details if you don’t know them; just wing it based on what you’ve gleaned from the Pirates movies and look it up later.