500 Club (11/1)
(BTW, if you’re a NaNoWriMo-er, these prompts are a great way to get your words limbered up.)
Before we get to today’s prompts, here’s a quick recap of the rules.
- Choose one of the prompts below.
- On your blog, write a 500-word story or scene based on the prompt.
- Post a teaser to your story in the comments below with a link to where we can read the rest.
Ready to write? Here are today’s prompts.
1. Write a character in the wrong place at the wrong time. What makes your character vulnerable in this situation? Will he or she use that vulnerability to help in the situation?
2. Write the car ride to the place your character least wants to go. Use elements in the physical world to objectify your character’s mindset. Imagine how the distance to the destination might affect that mindset.
Happy writing. Remember, no pressure. This is for fun!