500 Club (11/22)
It’s Thursday! Time for the 500 Club!
(BTW, if you’re doing NaNoWriMo, these prompts are a great way to get your words limbered up.)
Before we get to today’s prompts, here’s a quick recap of the rules.
- Choose one of the prompts below.
- On your blog, write a 500-word story or scene based on the prompt.
- Post a teaser to your story in the comments below with a link to where we can read the rest.
Ready to write? Here are today’s prompts.
1. Write a scene in which a character discovers he or she has a super power. Make the scene fun, dark, scary or serious, just don’t make it cliché.
2. Write a scene from the POV of the friend of the character in prompt #1 who has just discovered he or she has a super power. Is the friend excited? Jealous? Does the character with the super power know the friend knows? This one could get complicated…and fun. Only one rule: don’t make it cliché.
Happy writing. Remember, no pressure. This is for fun!