500 Club (3/7)
Before we get to today’s prompts, here’s a quick recap of the rules.
- Choose one of the prompts below.
- On your blog, write a 500-word story or scene based on the prompt.
- Post a teaser to your story in the comments below with a link to where we can read the rest.
Ready to write? Here are today’s prompts.
1. Write a scene involving bacon. Bacon doesn’t have to be center stage in the scene, but bacon must make an appearance. Try to incorporate all five senses.
2. Write a scene involving a well-known piece of music, from any era. The music doesn’t have to be center stage in the scene, but it must make an appearance. Try to get a sense of the music into the setting, beyond just saying the title. Make the reader hear and feel the music.
Happy writing. Remember, no pressure. This is for fun!