500 Club (5/9)
Before we get to today’s prompts, here’s a quick recap of the rules.
- Choose one of the prompts below.
- On your blog, write a 500-word story or scene based on the prompt.
- Post a teaser to your story in the comments below with a link to where we can read the rest.
Ready to write? Here are today’s prompts.
1. Write a scene using the following sentence somewhere in the story: “[CHARACTER] knew the answer, and the answer was no.”
2. Write a scene using the following sentence somewhere in the story: “When [CHARACTER] opened the door, [he/she] knew something was different.”
Happy writing. Remember, no pressure. This is for fun!