500 Club (9/12)
Today’s writing prompts are brought to you by the word Subtlety.
Before we get to today’s prompts, here’s a quick recap of the rules.
- Choose one of the prompts below.
- On your blog, write a 500-word story or scene based on the prompt.
- Post a teaser to your story in the comments below with a link to where we can read the rest.
Ready to write? Here are today’s prompts.
1. So much can be said by what is not said. Write a scene where your characters leave enough unsaid that the truth is there, even if they don’t acknowledge it.
2. Write a confession. Avoid dialogue that is too obvious.
Happy writing. Remember, no pressure. This is for fun!