And The Blog Awards Keep Coming!
Here we are on Day Three, handing out more Validation Tickets. Selected for you today are a group of co-authored sites that help and inspire those in the writing community. We applaud you and encourage you to continue doing what you do.
On to the awards!
- Magical Words – Writing advice and publishing tips for the aspiring author. Contributing Authors: A.J. Hartley, C. E. Murphy, Carrie Ryan, David B. Coe, Diana Pharaoh Francis, Edmund R. Schubert, Faith Hunter, Lucienne Diver, Lynn Flewelling, Mindy Klasky, Misty Massey, and Stuart Jaffe.
- Wyrdsmiths – A weblog for the Twin Cities-area speculative fiction writers’ group. Contributors: Eleanor Arnason, Tate Hallaway, Bill Henry, Douglas Hulick, Naomi Kritzer, Kelly McCullough, Lyda Morehouse, and Sean M. Murphy.
- Author 2 Author – Five YA authors chronicle the publishing journeys. Contributors: Lisa Schroeder, Kristina Springer, Deena Lipomi, Emily Marshall, and Kate Fall.
These next two differ slightly from the rest. Their sites incorporate other media to get their message across.
- Writing Excuses – A podcast for writers that is “fifteen minutes longs, because you’re in a hurry, and we’re not that smart.” Contributors: Brandon Sanderson, Dan Wells, Eric James Stone, Howard Taylor, and Stacy Whitman.
- The YA Rebels – Seven young adult writers and authors, in different stages of the publishing world, vlogging about what it’s really like behind the scenes. The agent hunt, revising, books we’re loving, everything’s fair game. Contributors: Gretchen McNeil, Hanna Moskowitz, Victoria Schwab, Leah Clifford, Jen Hayley, Scott Tracey, and Kody Keplinger.
Congratulations and thank you! Through your efforts you’re letting others know writing doesn’t have to happen in a complete bubble.
For the Validated- If you accept the award(please do), save a copy of the graphic and post it on your blog. Then pass the award along to a few of your favorite group blogs to keep the blog award love flowing. Be sure to leave comments on the blogs you choose, letting them know you gave them an award.