500 Club (9/16)
Hello and happy Thursday to you.
Ready for some writing fun? Here’s how the 500 Club works:
- Choose one of the two prompts below.
- Write 500 words in response to the prompt.
- Post your brilliant flash fiction piece on your blog.
- Paste the first line or two in the comments here, along with a link to where we can read the rest of your brilliant work.
If you don’t have a blog, use our handy-dandy utility box over there in the right column to paste your 500 words and send them to us.
Remember this is about having fun while warming up your writing muscles. No pressure for perfection, okay?
Here are today’s prompts:
- Write a story using “[CHARACTER NAME] never liked the color red” as the first sentence.
- Write a story in response to your favorite painting or work of visual art (either using the painting in the story, or creating the story from the elements of the painting).
Ready? Set? WRITE!