500 Club (12/2)
It’s Thursday, and that means it’s time to get back in the saddle with the 500 Club. Freshly squeezed flash fiction. Microbursts of inspiration. That’s what it’s all about.
A quicky rules recap below:
- Choose a prompt (Or try to incorporate both, if you’re feeling feisty).
- Write a 500 word flash fiction based on the prompt.
- Post the story to your blog.
- Copy and paste the first line(s) or your story and a URL to read more to the comments below, so we can all enjoy your writing.
If you don’t have a blog, copy and paste your story into the boxy widget guy to the right, and show us what you got. –>
Prompt bombs away!
1. No matter the weather, she always wore gloves.
2. I don’t give a damn about my bad reputation.
….As my nearly-two-year-old would say while running laps around the loft, “GO GO GO!”