500 Club (3/17/2011)
- Write 500 words based on one (or both) of the prompts below.
- Post those 500 words to your blog.
- Then copy the first few lines to the comments below along with the URL to the full text.
Now put away those pots of gold and get ready for this week’s prompts.
1. Write 500 words from the point of view of a person plagued with superstitions.
2. A person’s luck can change in an instant. Write 500 words where your character’s luck flips by the end.
I can’t wait to see what intrigues you come up with. See you in the comments. And as the Irish say (so says my Google search)…
May the roof above us never fall in.
And may the friends gathered below it never fall out.