500 Club (10/21)
Hello and welcome to Thursday. Ready to write?
Quick reminder of how the 500 Club works:
- Choose one of the two prompts below.
- Write 500 words based on the prompt.
- Post the 500 word story on your blog.
- Paste the first sentence or so of your story in the comments on this post, and include a link where our readers can go read the rest of your work.
If you don’t have a blog, but still want your work read, you can paste it into our widget over there >>> in the right hand column.
OK, ready? Here are today’s prompts.
(Note: these don’t need to be first sentences.)
1. It rained all night. The next morning, [CHARACTER] found…
2. The last thing [CHARACTER] wanted to do that day was…