500 Club (1/20)
Happy Thursday, and happy prompt day!
Ready to write some 500 Club flash? Here are the rules:
- Chose a prompt and write 500 words, or combine both prompts for an extra challenge.
- Publish it on your blog. No blog? Use our handy-dandy side widget to the side, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Post the first few lines in the comments below along with a URL link to the full text, so we can read and enjoy your work.
And now, without further ado, the prompts.
1. The seed bag said “mixed wildflowers.” What sprouted up was something else entirely.
2. Have some double trouble, unreliable narrator style! Write a story from the point of view of a twin. Have his/her sibling interrupt, giving their own spin on things.